1. WHO SHOULD USE VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
If you have intent to stay in Vietnam in a long time for working, studying or living with your family, you should get the Vietnam temporary residence card. It has duration in from 01 to 3 years. This help you save a large amount of time and money for visa application as well as visa extension during the entry, exit and residence in Vietnam.
2. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
• 01 written request for TRC (form N5A), declaration of information on foreigners applying for TRC (form N5B) with photos (attached 02 photos sized 3×4 cm).
• 01 copy of passport or visa which is still valid (bring the original for comparison).
• 01 copy (bring the original for comparison) of legal record of the agency, organization or enterprise which gives sponsorship for the person requesting TRC. Depending on specific cases legal record may include Business registration Certificate or Investment Certificate or License for the establishment of representative office
• 01 copy of work permit (bring the original for comparison) in case it is required
• Proof document of temporary residence address from local police department
• In case of accompanying relatives, documents showing proof of relationship such as: birth certificates, marriage registration and family book are a must.
3. PROCESSING TIME AND FEE
|Residence Card||Duration||Type of Service||Processing time||Fee|
|Urgent||3- 5 working days||Please contact us for detail|
|Normal||7– 10 days|
Our visa extension process has 4 steps and around 7 – 10 working days for normal services and 3 – 5 working days for urgent services.
STEP 1: TO ORDER RESIDEN CARD SERVICES
To fill the below form in our website or contact us directly via hotline: +84 941 293 889 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Live chat on website
STEP 2: TO RECEIVE DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENTS
Within 2 hours ( in working time) after received orders, we will contact you to consult free the best effective solution and fee for your case. After payment was finished and we have already full of documents, we will start for your temporary residence card.
STEP 3: TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD IMPLEMENTS
We will prepare documents as regulation and process your Visa Extension at Governmental departments.
STEP 4: TO SEND YOUR VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
After your Vietnam temporary residence card have been approved, we will send it to you so our residence card will finish.
- To consult carefully in any specific case. With rich experiences and an understanding of Vietnam Administrative Procedures, we will consult carefully how effective solution for your situation.
- To have advantages of difficult cases. In our operation, we have solve successfully many difficult cases or having trouble with documents, procedures one.
- Acceptable cost and time assurance. Visa extension fee of Visatovietnam.net.vn included visa fee to Immigration Department, cost of document preparation and implement procedures. Visa extension process normally takes around 7 -10 working days, in urgent cases, duration is about 3 – 5 working days (excluded weekend, holidays), we ensure your residence card in time which is informed you.
- Your information is kept strictly confidential. We have information security policy. Visatovietnam.net.vn guarantee to keep your information in confidential
- To get benefit tourists. We have reward points system and customer services program. You will have chances to get our special benefits about tourists (tours, air ticket, bus ticket,..)