You are 4 steps away from a Vietnam visa on arrival. No documents to send off. No need to stand in line at the consulate.
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
- Go to Application form and fill in the secure online application form.
- By proceeding to apply online with our website. We comply with Data Protection Act and assure that this data will only be used to process your application. In this step, you are required to enter the exactly personal information of the applicant(s).
Ex: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
STEP 2: GET CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Click next step for review all information. On this step you should double check your information to make sure that all are correct. If you find your down something wrong information, please click steps want to back on header for correctness before deciding to make payment.
- You can make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee
STEP 3: GET YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED
* We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time (working time):
+ Normal service (Guaranteed 2 working days)
+ Urgent service (Guaranteed 4-8 hours)
+ Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays
* When you received the visa approval letter, please continue by doing these following items :
+ Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
STEP 4: TO STAMP VISA AT AIRPORT
When you arrive the Vietnam International airport, please come to Immigration Department’ s office (Landing Visa):
+ To bring passport, two pictures (4x6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD - 95USD/person for multiple entries).
+ To show all things that you have prepared to Immigration Department Officers at Landing visa area to stamp visa on your passport.
DONE – WELCOME TO VIETNAM AND WISH YOU HAVE A NICE TRIP!