Visa extension: means that you will have new staying duration permission in Vietnam. Please remember that you are allowed to stay more in Vietnam without reentering if you exit Vietnam before your visa expired.
Renewal Vietnam visa: means that you are granted a new visa stamp and visa sticker on your passport with the new duration permission. The staying length is valid maximum in 3 months. Moreover the visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension fee because we have to pay stamping fee and visa sticker fee for you. Visa renewal is ready for someone who:
– Entered Vietnam with visa exemption.
– Has current visa is not correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
- If you would like to upgrade your current visa from 1 month to 3 month, you have to apply to renew 3 month single entry or 3 month multiple entry.
- If you would like to upgrade your current visa from single entry to multiple entry, you have to apply to renew visa.
In order to apply your Vietnam visa extension or Vietnam visa renewal the staying temporary permission, please provide some necessary information as below :
- Passport scan
- Current visa scan
- Immigration stamp
- Latest date of entry
- Your current address in Vietnam
We will inform what you have to do and how much you have to pay.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any requests.