To get the Visa at Moc Bai border checkpoint, you need the original letter (The real letter in paper with the real stamp and signature). This letter is processed and approved by Vietnam Immigration Department.
We will help to process your Visa approval letter and we handled you the original letter to you at your place or our office. (It takes 2-4 working days at least to process this Visa approval letter)
STEP 1: Please bring the Approval letter along with you and prepare at least 2 photos of you (photo of standard passport size – 4×6 cm with white background) and some cash (USD) to pay for Stamp fee later at arrival border.
* Documents to submit to get the Visa at Moc Bai border checkpoint:
1. Original letter (We will process and send this letter to you in real paper before your trip to Moc Bai)
2. Your Original passport
3. Form NA1
4. Stamping fee
* Stamping fee for Vietnam Visa on arrival at Moc Bai border checkpoint:
– 1 month single entry: 25.00 USD/person
– 1 month multipleentries: 50.00 USD/person
– 3 months single entries: 25.00 USD/person
– 3 months multiple entries: 50.00 USD/person
– 6months multiple entries: 95.00 USD/person
– 1 year multiple entries: 135.00 USD/person
STEP 2: Take a bus to Moc Bai border.
*** BUS OPTIONS: Take a bus to Moc Bai from Ho Chi Minh city
– Option 1: Take a public bus No.703 at Bus station in Park 23/9 (at the corner of Pham Ngu Lao and Cong Quynh street, opposite to Thai Binh Market)
Frequency: Departs each 30 minutes. And just go to Moc Bai Border
Price: 40.000 VND/person (around 2 USD/person/1 way).
– Option 2: Book bus at any office at Pham Ngu Lao street (We do provide bus service) Be noted that this bus go to Phnom Penh
Frequency: 6:30 am, 8:30 am, 12:00pm, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Price: 12$/1 person/1way.
– Option 3: Take private car for round trip
Frequency: at any time
Price: 70$/1 car/round trip.
STEP 3: You do exit Vietnam and get the Exit stamp on your passport at Vietnam Immigration Check-in counter at Moc Bai border (Vietnam side).
STEP 4: You enter Cambodia with an Entrance stamp on your passport at Cambodia Immigration Check-in counter at Bavet border (Cambodia side).
In case you are free for Cambodian visa, you can come to Immigration check-in counter and enter Cambodia directly.
If the Cambodian Visa is required, you can buy the Visa on arrival at Visa on arrival counter. The Cambodian Visa is available at the border without apply in advance. You will process this Visa on arrival on the spot and the visa fee is arround 35$.
Depending on your purposes, you can leave Cambodia right away or stay in Cambodia for a while alternative. Then You do the exit procedure with exit stamp on your passport and leave Cambodia.
STEP 5: You go back to Moc Bai border, fill in the entry visa form, and present the original letter, original passport, photos you prepared in step 1, and pay for the stamp fee and get your visa done. The actual process may take around 15-20 minutes without hassle or trouble.