The tourist visa is the most popular type of visa which is normally valid for 1 month or 3 months, and it is fairly easy for all nationalities to obtain. Tourist visas can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam and be good for TOURISM purposes only.
There are basically two types of tourist visas, but they are also divided into single or multiple entry:
- 30-days single or multiple entry
- 3-months single or multiple entry
Note that there will be a price difference according to the amount of time and if it is a single or multiple entry visa.VIETNAM TOURIST VISA EXTENSION
Tourist visas may be extended only once for 30 days. Although it would save some money, it can be quite a hassle to do the application on your own, so it is recommended that you spend the extra money and do the process through a tour agency. It should only take two or three days, and is easiest in the bigger cities, such as Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang and Hue.
RE-ENTRY VIETNAM TOURIST VISA
If you arrive in Vietnam with a single entry visa, then decide that you want to travel to a bordering country, and later return to Vietnam, you must have a re-entry visa. Arrange it before you leave Vietnam, otherwise, you will have to go through the entire visa process again. It is best to do this through a travel agent, as you will most likely need help with the paperwork, and they can complete the procedure in a day or two.
HOW MUCH COST FOR VIETNAM VISA?
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
- Approval letter for Arrival fee (paid to www.visatovietnam.net.vn when you apply) for 1 month single: 18$
- Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officials at airports when you enter Vietnam): 25$
Total fee for 1 month single TOURIST visa is 43$
The Visa service fee varies based on the number of applicants, the type of visa and the processing time (normal or urgent) you wish to apply for. Detailed information about the service fee and stamping fee for Vietnam visa application can be found here: https://visatovietnam.net.vn/en/booking/pricing.html
HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL ONLINE?
- Go to Vietnam Visa Website: https://visatovietnam.net.vn/en/booking.html
- Submit application form online via our secured network to receive the Approval letter after 2- 3 working days
- Get your Vietnam Visa Full-Stamped after your arrival at Landing visa counter – Vietnam International Airports ( Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh city/ Nha Trang ) by presenting your visa approval letter, passport, 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnamese visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
In case you wish to fill out your information offline, you can download the visa application form here (in .doc format), fill it out and send to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive our reply email with the payment link to make payment for the visa service fee.
Before applying for Vietnam visa, please make sure that your passport has at least 6 month validity counting from date of arrival and blank pages left for new stamp. Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for TRAVELING BY AIR to Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam Visa now on visatovietnam.net.vn, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.