If you are planning to arrive in Vietnam on an international flight landing at either Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang or Nha Trang airport, a legitimate alternative to obtaining a full visa stamp from the Vietnamese Embassy, in your own or another country, is to opt for a very simple and much cheaper, visa on arrival (VOA). Once issued, this visa is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese embassy/consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use.
Applying for a Visa On Arrival letter of approval on-line is very easy and just taking 5 minutes to fill The Form. We accept all major credit cards and with some you can pay through PayPal or Onepay.
HOW MANY TYPE OF VIETNAM VISA?
Generally, there are two major types of Vietnamese visas including Tourist Visa and Business Visa, besides there is one more minor type is Visiting Visa
- Tourist Visa: The tourist visa is the most popular type of visa which is normally valid for 1 month or 3 months, and it is fairly easy for all nationalities to obtain. Tourist visas can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam and be good for TOURISM purposes only. Learn more.
- Business Visa: is granted to those entering Vietnam for business purpose. The visa can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entry. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
- Visiting Visa: is granted to those entering Vietnam for visiting Family/Friends. The visa can be valid for 1 month or 3 months.
HOW MUCH COST FOR VIETNAM VISA?
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
- Approval letter for Arrival fee (paid to www.visatovietnam.net.vn when you apply) for 1 month single: 18$
- Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officials at airports when you enter Vietnam): 25$
Total fee for 1 month single TOURIST visa is 43$
The Visa service fee varies based on the number of applicants, the type of visa and the processing time (normal or urgent) you wish to apply for. Detailed information about the service fee and stamping fee for Vietnam visa application can be found here: https://visatovietnam.net.vn/en/booking/pricing.html
HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL ONLINE?
- Go to Vietnam Visa Website: https://visatovietnam.net.vn/en/booking.html
- Submit application form online via our secured network to receive the Approval letter after 2- 3 working days
- Get your Vietnam Visa Full-Stamped after your arrival at Landing visa counter – Vietnam International Airports ( Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh city/ Nha Trang ) by presenting your visa approval letter, passport, 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnamese visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
In case you wish to fill out your information offline, you can download the visa application form here (in .doc format), fill it out and send to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive our reply email with the payment link to make payment for the visa service fee.
Before applying for Vietnam visa, please make sure that your passport has at least 6 month validity counting from date of arrival and blank pages left for new stamp. Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for TRAVELING BY AIR to Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam Visa now on visatovietnam.net.vn, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.